Includes: bedtable & lamp, desk with chair and lamp, quality bed and bed storage, cabinet with hangers and drawers, bed blanket, artwork and plants.
Note: Pictures of this room are for illustration purpose only and have been taken in a similar room. The actual room may vary.
- Train: Hovedbanegården - Central Station (10 min walk)
- Bus stop: Det Kongelige Bibliotek (Christians Brygge) or Stormgade (H.C. Andersens Boulevard)
- Metro: M3 Rådhuspladsen (6 min), København H (13 min walk), or Gammel Strand (11 min walk)
- Tivoli: Amusement park
- Den sorte Diamant: Public library, the black diamond, connected to the Royal library
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek: Historical museum
- Blox: Danish Architecture Centre
- Strøget: Shopping pedestrian street
- Kalvebod Bølge: a wave-shaped promenade in several levels that extends into the harbor. In the summer, people will jump and swim in the canals from here.
Towels, soaps, etc.