TypeStudio - Service Plus
- Shared kitchen
- Washing machine
Copenhagen's city centre is definitely the most historic and iconic part of the city with it's small, narrow streets and crooked houses. When you live in the city centre, you really have everything at your fingertips.
- Train: Hovedbanegården - Central Station (10 min walk)
- Bus stop: Det Kongelige Bibliotek (Christians Brygge) or Stormgade (H.C. Andersens Boulevard)
- Metro: M3 Rådhuspladsen (6 min), København H (13 min walk), or Gammel Strand (11 min walk)
- Tivoli: Amusement park
- Den sorte Diamant: Public library, the black diamond, connected to the Royal library
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek: Historical museum
- Blox: Danish Architecture Centre
- Strøget: Shopping pedestrian street
- Kalvebod Bølge: a wave-shaped promenade in several levels that extends into the harbor. In the summer, people will jump and swim in the canals from here.
Note: This floor plan is for apartment layout guidance only and not drawn to scale. Windows, doors, and sizes are approximate. Furniture types and positioning are also not accurate, please refer to apartment descriptions and pictures for details.
Our homes are fully furnished and equipped and we take care of a variety of services. This way you have more time to focus on doing the things you enjoy most.
- Utilities (gas, water, electricity)
- Wireless internet
- CPR registration
- Netflix & Disney+
- Cleaning shared space (2 x per week)
- Cleaning private rooms (1 x per week)
- Linen service (every 2 weeks)
- Shared supplies (toilet paper, laundry detergent, cooking oil etc.)
- Open-ended contract
- 3-month minimum stay
- 1-month termination notice
- Welcome dinner
- Community events
- Access to LifeX member app